Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I found My eye Todays

Huh~i m so sorry to SuyongT^T
I promise that want to have a interview of babyfair/fatherfair??...
but then
I realise that i was want to complete my last assigment and handup to lecture >.<
ahhlaaa...i noe i alway fong you feigei~>.<

Paisehhh~~


Those photo is after make up ~.~
i dinlike to brush Mscara and Put eye lash..
I juz put foundation+concealer+balancing Compact 
then Barbie eyes Lens =D
and double eye lid ^^(brought frok Hannah!Is useful for thick and Single-edged eyelid and in_eyelid.If interest juz contact her=D
Is from Korea!)

Click here to Contact ->Hannah Liew (Liew Meng En)
juz tell her about u wan to order double eyelip tape =)


My Look so different=.=
Two eyes with Lens________________1 with and 1 noppss..


















No comments: